As a Sr. Product Manager, you will serve as the “voice of the customer” for ImageWare Systems product lines and specific products. You will be responsible for understanding customer needs, and then working effectively with the developers and engineers, customer support, marketing, and sales to ensure a market-driven product offering; analyze and support competitive and profitable pricing models; and work with product marketing to provide input to promotions to drive revenue. The key to this position is detail-oriented requirements management, with internal deliverables like product requirement, product roadmaps, management of key vendor relationships and project management skills to act as champion for our products and customers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develops and oversees the execution of the Product Roadmap for the GoVerifyID suite including Identity Proofing and Identity Authentication products by gathering input from sales, customers, and industry sources; prioritizes product enhancements, and manages the delivery in cooperation with engineering, key vendors, and other departments.
- Provides technical input for the creation of externally facing product collateral, marketing campaigns, videos, and other marketing materials and events in close cooperation with the marketing department. Presents and demonstrates products at key industry events and webinars.
- Creates internally facing sales tools including customer presentations, sales training materials, pricing sheets, and other sales information and tools. Supports the sales staff as needed with special requests and key customer accounts and prospects.
- Collaborates with product engineering and other groups to encourage innovation and technical leadership as appropriate for assigned product areas.
- Coordinates with key vendors including biometric algorithm vendors, and other core technology vendors to drive the incorporation and support of important capabilities within the GoVerifyID product suite.
- Owns responsibility for executing on resulting technical commitments and action plans and ensures that the product meets customer delivery requirements.
- Monitors competing products, performs in-depth technical analysis, and prepares appropriate competitive comparison/positioning materials.
- Understands product revenue and profitability and targets product development and releases to achieve overall marketing/corporate goals.
- Works with internal departments (such as contracts, ordering, fulfillment and licensing) to define internal workflows for products.
- Drafts technical collateral (such as white papers, case studies and application success stories) to leverage as lead generation tactics.
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be defined or assigned from time to time.
Minimum Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience; MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience as a product manager in a software company.
- Experience with information security and its use in mobile or cloud computing is preferred.
- Experience with SAAS and construction of software products delivered as services is preferred.
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile products a plus.
Skills, Knowledge and Ability:
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with customers, suppliers, and other company personnel.
- Exhibits meticulous attention to detail and is committed to producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Demonstrated creative and strategic thinker.
- Excellent project, time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to travel to ImageWare offices, customer and vendor sites, and industry events up to 25%-50%.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts and 401K in addition to LTD, and LIFE/AD&D insurance. Employees enjoy ten paid holidays per year, in addition to a very generous paid-time-off policy.
To apply please submit your .pdf formatted resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no 3rd parties
ImageWare Systems, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer