SAN DIEGO, California – May 9, 2016 – ImageWare Systems, Inc. (ImageWare or IWS) (OTCQB: IWSY), a leader in mobile and cloud-based, multi-modal biometric identity management solutions, has made available a published newsletter, “Mobile Biometric User Authentication as a Service, Solving your Password Problems with Multi-Modal Biometrics” featuring research from Gartner, a world leading information technology research and advisory company.
The newsletter is designed to provide IT and business executives with a truly unique understanding of the user authentication market. It describes how mobile biometric user authentication will transform today’s business by safeguarding customer security, protecting brand equity and adding to business’ bottom lines.
Some key themes highlighted within the report include:
- Major data breaches are commonplace today, with a high risk of identity theft and financial loss.
- Passwords are insecure, yet authentication is a key requirement for securing today’s enterprise.
- The user authentication market spans an increasingly wide variety of technologies and vendors, with mobile and cloud as key drivers.
“In addition to saving cost, using biometric authentication within your organization reduces the risk of data breaches and improves staff productivity,” said Jim Miller, Chairman & CEO of ImageWare. “We encourage you to proactively implement innovative solutions for your customers before your competitors do. The early movers gain and retain the majority of the market share with new disruptive technologies and biometrics is the greatest disruptive technology on the scene today!”
As stated in Gartner’s most recent Market Guide on User Authentication, Feb 2016, “Cloud-based services grow faster than the overall growth for this market for operational reasons, as well as macroeconomic trends that constrain staffing and support for on-premises solutions.”
To access the newsletter, which features additional research from Gartner, click the link below:
About ImageWare Systems, Inc.
ImageWare Systems, Inc. is a leading developer of mobile and cloud-based identity management solutions, providing biometric secure credential and law enforcement technologies. Scalable for worldwide deployment, ImageWare’s patented biometric product line includes a highly scalable, multi-modal biometric engine capable of working with a wide array of sensors, modalities, and algorithms. ImageWare’s identity management products are used for secure credentials, national IDs, passports, driver’s licenses, and smartcards as well as both application and physical access control systems. ImageWare products support a wide range of biometric modalities including, but not limited to, face, voice, fingerprint, eye, DNA, and more.
ImageWare is headquartered in San Diego, CA, with offices in Portland, OR, Washington, D.C., Ottawa, Ontario, and Mexico. For more information on ImageWare Systems, Inc., please visit www.iwsinc.com.
– Follow IWS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ImageWareInc
– Like IWS on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/imagewaresystems
– IWS’ YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjcTr2UMoDRfODCVBD3Ng3A
– For regular news updates, bookmark IWS’ newsroom: https://iwsinc.com/latestnews/
– Learn more about ImageWare’s GoVerifyID: www.goverifyid.com