Delivering Next Generation Biometrics as Interactive and Scalable Cloud-Based Solutions
ImageWare brings together cloud and mobile technology to offer multi-factor biometric security systems for smartphone users and mobile clients. ImageWare supports multi-modal biometric security technology, including voice, fingerprint, and facial recognition. These can be combined, alongside other authentication and access control facilities, including tokens, digital certificates, passwords, and PINS, to provide the ultimate level of assurance and accountability for corporate networks, web applications, mobile devices, and PC desktop environments. ImageWare Systems can deliver a biometric security system for a range of common solutions.
Users need a reliable, simple, and fast way for mobile authentication, while companies seek risk-appropriate authentication methods that balance assurance and accountability against total cost of ownership and user experience. ImageWare Systems allows mobile devices to easily incorporate biometric security systems that enable identity management for highly secure mobile transactions. These biometric security systems utilize a phone’s facial and voice recognition capacity, which allows rapid adoption and ease-of-use.
With GoMobile Interactive a mobile payment company can:
- Enable and accelerate development of biometrically-enabled mobile payment applications
- Deliver unparalleled security that will help mobile devices replace traditional wallets
- Allow the use of at least two biometric measures
- Protect consumer transactions and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) with patent-pending anonymous matching capabilities
GoMobile Interactive Features:
- Enables and accelerates development of biometrically-enabled transaction infrastructures
- Provides modularity, interoperability, and massive scalability – from mobile devices to large-scale databases, which was previously unavailable
- Integrates any type or number of biometric modalities, matching algorithms and capture devices
- Integrates with existing identity solutions, leveraging established biographic, contextual, biometric and other image/text data
- Enables and accelerates development of biometrically-enabled mobile applications
- Delivers unparalleled security that will help mobile devices replace traditional wallets
- Allows use of at least two biometric measures
- Protects consumer transactions and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) with patent-pending anonymous matching capabilities
- Can be easily reconfigured to respond to evolving needs
- Integrates security and marketing functionality for more targeted direct marketing
Governments need a range of solutions, from IDs to biometric database tools to desktop security. At ImageWare, we have products that can be purchased off the shelf or completely customized to meet even the most complicated biometric security needs.
ImageWare® Systems has worked with 100+ government agencies for over a decade, providing biometric-based security and government issued ID solutions. While we can work to meet almost any biometric credential management and government ID need, the most common requests from government agencies can be defined within 3 markets: Border Control, Airports & Seaports and Law Enforcement.
Global economic vitality demands an efficient, cost effective, and secure transportation infrastructure that facilitates the free flow of trade, while safeguarding people and property from domestic and international threats. Though transportation systems are generally far safer, more reliable, and more efficient than ever before, significant challenges remain to guarantee the security of the port facilities that enable a thriving ecosystem of global trade.
GoCloudID offers an unsurpassed ability to rapidly develop and deploy highly modular, cost effective, customized biometric identity management and advanced credentialing solutions for border control. Solutions that can be easily reconfigured to adapt to evolving requirements and respond to emerging mandates and technology advancements.
- Accelerates development and deployment of enterprise-class biometric identity management solutions for border control
- Provides a level of modularity, interoperability, and massive scalability – from mobile devices to large-scale databases — previously unavailable in the biometrics and credentialing marketplace
- Easily reconfigured to respond to evolving and new functional requirements, mandates, and technology advancements, as well as emerging market trends and innovations
CloudID offers an unsurpassed ability to rapidly develop and deploy highly modular, cost effective, customized biometric identity management and advanced credentialing solutions for port security. Solutions that can be easily reconfigured to adapt to evolving requirements, respond to emerging mandates, and technology advancements.
- Achieves optimal performance in cloud-based environments or as cloud-ready software operating within networked client server and data center IT infrastructures.
- Accelerates development and deployment of enterprise-class biometric identity management solutions for airports and seaports.
- Provides a level of modularity, interoperability and massive scalability – from mobile devices to large-scale databases — previously unavailable in the biometrics, and credentialing marketplace.
ImageWare’s Law Enforcement Features
IWS Law Enforcement enables officers to capture images, including mug shots, scars, marks and tattoos, in addition to related text information. This information can then be retrieved to:
- Create photo lineups and mug books
- Generate wanted posters
- Print employee, visitor, or inmate ID cards and wristbands
Optional add-on modules enable users to search the database for potential suspects based on facial recognition technology. Additional add-ons allow IWS Law Enforcement data and images to be accessed via the Web or wirelessly with a mobile data terminal or PDA.
For law enforcement agencies seeking a stand-alone ID system, ImageWare also provides an off-the-shelf boxed solution to create employee or inmate IDs.
ImageWare’s GoVerifyID addresses your multi-factor authentication requirements and protects your sensitive healthcare data. GoVerifyID can easily add biometric user authentication to your healthcare systems, EHR applications, and clinical environments.
ImageWare provides biometric user authentication for America’s largest integrated healthcare system.
GoVerifyID brings security and convenience to your healthcare organization by using biometrics of your choice. Patients and healthcare professionals simply swipe a finger, take a selfie, show their palm, or speak a passphrase on any connected device to authenticate themselves, anywhere, anytime.
With GoVerifyID, you can assure the right person gets access to the correct healthcare information.
- Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Personal Health Information (PHI)
- Connected mobile health applications
- Internal password reset requests
- Electronic prescriptions (e-Rx)
- Computer and network login
- Physicians’ remote access
- Patient check-in
- Patient portals
- Clinical trials
The credentialing marketplace is driven by the need to provide efficient, cost effective, trusted and reliable identification infrastructures. ImageWare Systems’ applications quickly capture and organize data to enable an organization to easily add the information used to create a digital identity, complete with biometric security systems, and then manage the rights and privileges associated with that identity.
ImageWare’s GoCloudID® offers unsurpassed abilities to rapidly develop and deploy highly modular, cost effective, customized biometric identity management and advanced credentialing solutions for ID cards for schools to federal facilities.
- Multi-modal biometric enrollment and management
- Identity proofing and vetting
- Management of all biometric devices